16 December 2008

Exam Week

John's Exams

2 completed
Monday 6:00 Moral Theology II: Human Acts and the Final End
Tuesday 11:00 Fundamental Theology: Fides et Ratio

2 remaining
Thursday 2:00 The One God I: Existence and Attributes of God
Friday 3:00 Advanced German

Katie's Exams

3 completed
Friday Natural Philosophy I: Principles of Nature
Monday 3:00 Introduction to Philosophy: Logos and Eros
Tuesday 9:00 Logic

2 remaining
Wednesday 2:40 Introduction to Scripture I: Old Testament
Thursday 4:00 Mysterium Salutis I: Catechism of the Catholic Church

1 comment:

Thomas Woods said...

I can't find an email link for you, so I'm posting this comment. How can I get a copy of your review of Sacred Then? Can you email me an electronic version? I'm at woods at mises dot org.

Thanks,
Tom Woods