06 November 2008

More Writing

Well, having received a longer extension for the paper on faith, I've switched my focus over to happiness, which I now have the weekend to complete.

On an unrelated note, a good friend of mine resolved a lingering question for me today. It seems that a Bishop upon whom episcopal consecration is bestowed by only one Bishop (rather than the regular three) is still validly ordained a Bishop. The question of one Bishop or three, in other words, touches only upon the issue of regularity, not validity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if Faith is gonna be a while in coming, you might as well focus on Happiness. . .

Unknown said...

Good to hear from you, Craig! Faith is giving me plenty of trouble; happiness is progressing smoothly. Maybe not a coincidence after all...

Anonymous said...

Can happiness progress if faith is in trouble? There's a question for you!