28 February 2009

Maria's New Haircut

As you can see from all the pictures, Maria's hair has grown really long. Every morning has become more and more of a fight, keeping her still while I brush it and braid it. I always tell her that if she doesn't let me brush it every day, I'll have to cut it, and that has always worked. However, yesterday she told me that she wanted me to cut it (unfortunately for her, I'll still have to brush it every day). She was actually really excited about it.


I think she looks a lot older (I'm not so happy about that).



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody is looking more like an Imgrund. She looks just like Lisa!
Hugs and kisses.

Anonymous said...

That top pic is a great one, but holy cow! She looks 7!

Branwen said...

Beautiful. The smile is even cuter than the haircut!

Anonymous said...

She DOES look like an Imgrund! About time.

Somebody Calls Me Nana said...

Let's not take that Imgrund thing too far - she still has Grandpa Manny's eyes!
Actually -she is just adorable, and I am happy to see how much she looks like her lovely Mama (AND her handsome daddy!)