02 September 2010

The Charismatic Experience

I just discovered that my old article on the so-called "Baptism of the Holy Spirit" is now available online at the website of the journal Antiphon, published by the Society for Catholic Liturgy. Although I hope that the quality of my academic writing has improved somewhat over the course of the intervening years, I still remain convinced of the conclusions which I reached five years ago. I know that some (or perhaps even many) of you have read this before, but in case anyone hasn't, here it is again, this time available for general consumption and public debate:


Antiphon 9.2 (2005): 141-165.

1 comment:

Billy Kangas said...

Great stuff...
As a non-catholic involved in the catholic charismatic renewal for most of my life this was a great resource.

I'd love to hear what you have to say on many of the issues I'm dealing with at my theology blog:

http://theorant.com

-Billy Kangas