31 October 2008

Additions from Katie

Thought I'd throw in my thoughts:

Lourdes was a great trip, despite the long bus ride, etc. I think we were blessed with the opportunity to go. One of my favorite stops along the way was the castle in Carcassonne. That was my first castle! Lots of fun "storming it, scaling the walls..." with John, Lisa, and Maria. Once in Lourdes, I think the best part for me was just sitting quietly at the Grotto and praying, contemplating the apparition of Mary and her words to Bernadette.

After a couple days of sleeping in, I've recovered from the trip and am almost done with my homework for next week. Like John, I also have a paper to work on-my first one! However, mine isn't due until the end of November. It's 10 pages on Platonic dialogues. Should be fun...we'll see how it goes.

Hopefully we'll make it to Vienna this weekend, just to hang out for the day, but if not, I'll probably be going next weekend to pick up a friend, Cecilia, who's coming to visit Gaming.

I'll drop in again later!

No comments: