15 December 2007

Soteriology and some Cute Pictures

Well, it's not due until Monday at noon but I more or less finished my last paper this afternoon. Comments, critiques are especially welcome before Monday! The Redemptive Suffering of Christ in the Theology of Joseph Ratzinger.

After dinner while Lisa was cleaning up in the living room and I in the kitchen, Maria suddenly emerged from the hall wearing my winter attire. She is getting rather clever it seems, but perhaps not so much as she thinks (see the last picture!)



They'll never notice the missing chocolate pretzel...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a blog now if you want to check it out
musingsofateenageCatholic.blogspot.com

P.S.
Moomie looks SSSOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

She certainly is clever! And looking so much older...not so good at the sneaky part, but we don't want to encourage that anyway!