29 May 2012

Last Day of Classes

Today marks day the last of five years' worth of classes at the ITI for yours truly. At 9:00 I have Augustine and Aquinas on the Resurrection of Christ in the Gospel of John. Then at 14:30 a summation of the divergences between Aquinas and Bonaventure on Metaphysics, Theology, and Divine Personhood. 

Tomorrow is a reading day for the whole school to prepare for exams. On Thursday, I will join one of the professors giving examinations. Friday afternoon I publicly defend my thesis. Next Monday I have my last exam. At some point early next week I give a lecture on the apparent discrepancies between the Gospels regarding the date of the Last Supper. And that's it. 

Finis.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been an exciting five years filled with study, adventures, new relationships and growth-- various aspects of growth, but most notable to this writer is growth in numbers of the Joy and Imgrund clans. Congratulations on all you've accomplished and may God richly bless these last few steps of your Life In Austria.
123
Pop

Somebody Calls Me Nana said...

So proud of you and all you have accomplished for the kingdom of God thus far. We continue to keep you all in our prayers.
123
Mom

big daddy said...

And just like that, it's ending! But we're so glad to be getting you back in the USA!

Craig said...

Wow. . . time flies when you're having fun, eh?

See you soon, I hope, and with all those freshly-minted fancy letters after yer name. . .

;)